MP-180LSmart Identification Card Reader Controller - OS Type
- Flexibly use with multiple RFID modules (EM 125KHz / HID 125KHz / NFC 13.56MHz)
- Supports the highly reliable EM125KHz and HID 125KHz cards.
- Operate and control the unit with a unique card serial number. Supports ISO14443 A/B, Mifare® and ISO15693 cards.
- Offline operation is possible.
- Incorporates the embedded Linux OS.
- Manage data transmission. Provides both RS485 and ethernet interfaces.
- Bi-directional control of entry and exit is possible by extending to the second access controller via RS232/485.
- White backlit, 128×64 LCD screen supports English, Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
- Supports extension sockets: (1) Micro SDHC (Up to 32GB) (2) USB Host
- An SDK is included for quick development in response to a wide range of application scenarios.
- The watchdog function can reboot and store an error log automatically if the device does not operate properly.
Smart Identification Card Reader Controller-OS Type (MP-180L) is suitable for Smart Space Management. MP-180L is an open, small and smart terminal control device that can communicate with the back-end host via standard ethernet. Application system developers can use the SDK to quickly respond to the requirements from different application scenarios in order to provide cost effective and versatile applications. No longer restricted by conventional proximity opening controls and attendance management of fixed patterns, the device can be integrated with external modules, such as wireless modules and biometrics, via the RS232 interface and can transform into an identification hub, expanding the unlimited possibilities of smart identification.
The product has a simple and elegant design. It incorporates an RFID smart module and supports NFC / EM / HID / Mifare reader / fingerprint identification modules. Features of password, card identification, RFID encryption, anti-forgery and unduplicability are also included. This solves access problems completely.
For community applications, it can be used as the first line of defense of community and home protection with the applications of access and visitor management. For the commercial market, the attendance management function is added to satisfy the access and attendance management needs of corporations. Complete software development tools and APIs are also available for users to integrate the back-end management program and develop value-added services. It is the ideal partner for the software service industry and system integrators.
The Smart Identification Card Reader Controller-OS Type proximity access controller supports the ethernet network, which enables it to manage settings in networking environments. This not only allows the administrator to control all communications in real time, but also access any attendance data to be included in the management of the information system for the purpose of synchronization of access, attendance and information systems.
- Campus / company / community / residence
- Can be expanded with other identification devices
- Management and toll collection of parking lots
- Smart ordering, deduction and other applications
Chang Jung Christian University、Hui-Wen High School
Contactless PICC/PCD protocol
ISO 14443A/B (T=CL)
Mifare® standard protocol
Data transfer Interface
RS232 ( Baud rate 9600 bps ~ 115200 bps)、
Ethernet TCP/IP support POE
Human Machine Interface
one 128×64 dot-matrix LCD screen with white back-light
one programmable Buzzer
Three programmable LEDs (Red, Blue, Green)
one set of number keypad, one set of function keypad, one set of call button
an extensible Fingerprint Recognition System
|DC 12V / 800mA|
Operating Temperature : -20°C ~ 60°C
Storage Temperature : -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating Relative Humidity : 5% ~ 95% RH non-condensing
|186mm(Length) x 98mm(Width) x 39mm(Height)|