MP180L-QRSmart Identification Card Reader Controller - OS Type (QR Code)
- Flexibly use with multiple RFID modules (EM 125KHz / HID 125KHz / NFC 13.56MHz)
- Supports the highly reliable EM125KHz and HID 125KHz cards.
- Operates and controls the unit with a unique card serial number. Supports ISO14443 A/B, Mifare® and ISO15693 cards.
- High security protection level prevents copy cards from sensing (optional).
- Offline operation is possible.
- Incorporates the embedded Linux OS.
- Manages data transmission. Provides both RS485 and ethernet interfaces.
- Bi-directional control of entry and exit is possible by extending to the second access controller via RS232/485.
- White backlit, 128×64 LCD screen supports English, Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
- Supports extension sockets: (1) Micro SDHC (Up to 32GB) (2) USB Host
- An SDK is included for quick development in response to a wide range of application scenarios.
- The watchdog function can reboot and store an error log automatically if the device does not operate properly.
- A QR Code Module is provided for various development applications.
Smart Identification Card Reader Controller-OS Type (QR code) is suitable for Smart Space Management. MP-180L is an open, small and smart terminal control device that can communicate with the back-end host via standard ethernet. Application system developers can use the SDK to quickly respond to the requirements from different application scenarios in order to provide cost effective and versatile applications. No longer restricted by conventional proximity opening controls and attendance management of fixed patterns, the device can be integrated with external modules, such as wireless modules and biometrics, via the RS232 interface and can transform into an identification hub, expanding the unlimited possibilities of smart identification.
The product has a simple and elegant design. It incorporates an RFID smart module and supports NFC / EM / HID / Mifare reader / QR Code Module. Features of password, card identification, RFID encryption, anti-forgery and unduplicability are also included. This solves access problems completely. The Smart Identification Card Reader Controller-OS Type (QR Code) proximity access controller supports the ethernet network, which enables it to manage settings in networking environments. This not only allows the administrator to control all communications in real time, but also access any attendance data to be included in the management of the information system for the purpose of synchronization of access, attendance and information systems.
For access control and visitor management, it can be applied to enterprises, hospitals, campuses, community buildings and other fields, as the first line of defense of security protection, and it can also be combined with attendance management to meet the needs of multiple use. The newly added QR Code scanning function can replace the common cards. Users can enter and exit freely as long as they show the QR Code for scanning. It can also be used for sign in and clock in, personnel and materials management, etc. Complete software development tools and APIs are also available for users to integrate the back-end management program and develop value-added services. It is the ideal partner for the software service industry and system integrators.
- Campus / company / community / residence
ISO 14443A/B (T=CL)
Mifare® standard protocol
*High security protection level prevents copy cards from sensing (optional).
Data transfer Interface
RS232 ( Baud rate 9600 bps ~ 115200 bps)、
Ethernet TCP/IP support POE
Human Machine Interface
One 128×64 dot-matrix LCD screen with white back-light
One programmable Buzzer
Three programmable LEDs (Red, Blue, Green)
One set of number keypad, one set of function keypad, one set of call button
One QR Code Module
|DC 12V / 800mA|
Operating temperature : -20°C ~ 60°C
Storage temperature : -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating relative humidity : 5% ~ 95% RH non-condensing
|186mm(Length) x 98mm(Width) x 39mm(Height)|