LA1100Smart Positioning Activator - Long Range Type
- The trigger mode can be set flexibly based on customer requirements, such as single alarm, accrued alarm, timed alarm and so on.
- In the long range triggering environment, multiple tags can be triggered to save costs on the setup of triggering devices.
- With the function of low frequency triggering at 125KHz, it has a fixed point positioning function with a precision level up to 10 cm within a coverage area up to a radius of 10 meters where the signal is penetrable. The coverage can be adjusted between 0 to 10 meters. The resolution has 64 segments.
- When used with multiple smart access base stations and multiple smart positioning activators, it can form a smart access control and sensor detection network in a small confined area.
- The parameter settings of the smart positioning activator can be configured by the smart access base station, or by wireless means remotely or locally.
Smart Positioning Activator-Long Range Type (LA1100) is developed based on the custom protocol for closed networks. It has the function of smart and precise area positioning. The wall-mounted design allows for rapid installation to be used for personnel and equipment monitoring and network access in a small, confined area. The device can also be used to set up a sensor detection network.
For personnel and equipment access application, the Smart Positioning Activator-Long Range Type supports custom protocols, which is better than the basic connection, to improve operation efficiency and data security. It effectively increases the interaction between employees and customers. The positioning function helps corporations, hospitals, schools and factories to improve the efficiency of the interaction between personnel and equipment based on their precise positions.
Complete software development tools and an API are also provided for users to integrate the back-end management program and develop service applications. It is the ideal partner for the software service industry and system integrators.
- Access management
- Personnel positioning (LBS) in corporate offices）
- Personnel safety control in industrial environments
- Logistics tracking
- Medical and health care
- Asset management
- Process control
- Inventory management
Range up to 10 meter
Use active RFID LF 125KHz
Operating Temperature : -20°C ~ 70°C
Storage Temperature : -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating Relative Humidity : 5% ~ 95% RH non-condensing
Human Machine Interface
|one programmable bi-color LED (Red/Green)|
|DC 12V / 1A|
|172.64mm(Length) x 90.65mm(Width) x 45.85mm(Height)|
|ABS + PC|