Based on the idea of “using technology to solve the problem of time wasted at the entry and exit of a parking lot”, Microprogram Integrated the industry’s most accurate license plate recognition system with a one-piece hardware design and a diverse payment model for site management. This not only accelerates the speed at which vehicle owners enter and exit a parking lot, but also the labor and installation cost can be reduced for parking lot operators. Also, the 2.0 version of this innovative service won the 25th Taiwan Excellence Award. It’s really a smart win-win parking payment solution.
The complete and easy to use back-end management system enables operators to clearly control the operation of parking lots. For example, system rate adjustment and multifunction accounting inquiry. It also helps extend new business models. In recent years, our solution has been expanded to public and private parking lots nationwide. Over 500 sites all over Taiwan have introduced our services now. By working with stores in nearby shopping districts, we are able to provide complimentary parking hours to make the overall service smarter and offer parking lot operators and vehicle owners the smartest and most convenient parking solution.
Problems we solveFor vehicle owners
- A license plate recognition system can be combined for faster and smoother entry and exit. Reduced entering and exiting time significantly.
- Supporting diverse payment methods that is convenient for vehicle owners: E-tickets (EasyCard, iPASS, icash), cash ($100, $50, $10, $5), LINE Pay, JKOPay, Easy Wallet, etc.
- The e-invoice linked account and donation function are provided for a smart, environmentally friendly, and paperless environment.
- Automatic Pay Station offers 18.5-inch vertical touch screen with clear and easy to understand interfaces. It is also easy to operate for elders. This improves its overall convenience, achieving the best user experience.
For parking lot operators
- Passed mainstream electronic tickets certifications, including EasyCard, iPASS and icash.
- Can be used immediately after installation. The cost for setup is relatively low.
- The gate can be opened and closed remotely with the web-based back-end system to realize unmanned operation and reduce labor cost.
- The invoice rolls are expanded (dual printers). A remote web-based interface can remind operators to replace the roll and provide information about the remaining rolls. This eliminates the labor cost of constant changing of rolls.
- Supporting diverse payment methods to improve convenience for vehicle owners and increase income for operators.
- Can be combined with a license plate recognition system for a faster and more convenient entry and exit mode.
- Clear electronic accounting to avoid any human abuse.
- Operation modes can be customized and adjusted according to regulations or activities of the central, county and city governments at public-to-private parking lots.
- Combined with the walkie-talkie system to clearly listen to abnormal problems reported by vehicle owners remotely, and help eliminate the problems.
- Rich service experience of parking lot operation and equipment. Over 500 cooperating sites all over Taiwan.
- The mainstream ticket payment and multi-metering module settings can be changed based on the requirement of different sites.
- The transaction speed of the system is comparable to those at the metro and public transportation fields; quickly complete sensing transactions while various ways to obtain cloud receipt are provided. Donation functions are also included and they all comply with government regulations.
- Comprehensive and electronic transaction information. The complete web-based back-end management system allows operators to control the operation of parking spaces and extend new business models.
- The touch screen is highly sensitive, and the payment system is equipped with a QR code scanner, able to scan the QR code on the mobile phones of vehicle owners, improving the overall convenience of mobile payment.
- There are powerful and complete backend operation and maintenance teams that can solve the problems of operators and vehicle owners, maintaining the service quality of the product.
- Version 2.0 was awarded the prestigious “Taiwan Excellence Award” in 2017.
Be our partners
- General parking lot operators
- Department store, outlet mall and larger mall operators
- Public institutions, such as opera house and museum
- Large hotel operators (with parking lot)
- Zoo and amusement park operators
- Major outdoor or chain parking lots
- Private or indoor parking lots of restaurants and hotels
- Indoor parking lots of department stores
- Parking lots of national literary museums, art galleries and opera houses
- Affiliated parking lots of amusement parks, forest parks and national parks
The best design of hardware specifications in Taiwan
- Integrated diverse payment and can be used immediately after installation.
- The touch screen adopts an inclined design to make it more convenient for vehicle owners to operate.
- The appearance is streamlined and stylish, with great weather resistance. It can be installed indoors or outdoors. Also, it’s dust-proof and waterproof.
- Year-round automatic management of contracted merchants. Operators can provide offers, such as parking fees, time or discounts, for paying vehicle owners via NFC-compatible phones / POS machines. This gives the merchants more versatile marketing techniques.
- A license plate recognition system can be combined for vehicle owners to experience the fastest and most convenient accessing mode.
- The e-invoice linked account and donation function are available.
- A standard e-invoice or receipt can be printed out (supports the entering of tax ID numbers).
The multi-metering module settings can handle various charging patterns of different parking lots
- Period-based (fee is adjusted according to the period)
- Monthly group charging based on periods (to increase parking turnover)
- Payment can be deducted as selected in the simple menu based on different plans
- The metering mode is in compliance with government regulations concerning ticket and social welfare, such as ticket for disadvantaged groups and MRT transfer discount
The complete back-end management system allows remote login at any time and place
- Administrator card and monthly card management
- Remote gate open and close management
- Charging setting management
- Contracted merchant management
- Access log management
- System log inquiry
- Charging log inquiry
- Downloading of different reports is supported. Results can be exported to an Excel file