1.1 Policy Application
2.1 Information provided by you
When you initiate contact with us by using our website services, you may need to provide your personal data including your name, phone number, and email. We will process and use your personal data for the purpose of this contact. Without your written consent, we will not use your personal data for any other purpose. The Website does not collect any information about an individual’s identity when you only browse the Website or download files.
The “Track ID” function used by the Website is an anonymous tracker. A general Visitor does not provide any personal data simply by browsing the website anonymously. Therefore, we will not be able to link this ID to any private information, including: email, mobile number, or address. That means, we will not be able to know the true identity of any visitor through this Track ID function.
2.3 Device information
Besides cookies, we also collect additional information as below:
- URL visited by the visitor
- Visitor’s Source address and IP address
- Brand, model no. and operating system of Visitor’s connection device
- Browser type, resolution and color support of Visitor’s connection device
- Geographical information of Visitor’s connection source (for example, reserve lookup indirectly through a third-party GeoIP)
- The ISP service provider of Visitor’s connection source (for example, reserve lookup indirectly through a third-party GeoIP)
3.How We Use the Information
3.1 To respond to your inquiry
Provide professional response to the visitors’ inquiries, and provide relevant product information for the visitors’ reference.
3.2 To learn and optimize website content
Our website uses the information collected as above to research on how to optimize the website content through robot learning, data science, and other analytic methods.
4.How We Share the Information
4.1 The party we share the information with
The personal device records and cookie records of the Visitors collected by our website services as above are solely for our internal use, and will not be shared with any third party, nor will we provide the browsing history and other sensitive personal data of a specific Visitor to any third party, unless:
- You have agreed in writing;
- It is required by any applicable laws, regulations, orders, or lawful governmental request;
- It is to detect, prevent, or deal with any security or technical issue (such as investigating a possible violation).
4.2 Information retention period
The original log files of the personal device records and cookie records of the Visitors collected by our website services as above will be kept at our data center for 1 month. Past log files will be deleted month by month.
You can request to access to, update, or modify your personal data.
In addition to the local laws that apply to the processing of information, you may have other rights. For example, if processing the personal data is governed by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), and your information is processed based on lawful interests, you will be entitled to object to the processing of information in certain conditions. Pursuant to GDPR, you may also request to delete or limit your personal data, and take away your personal data. The approaches may be:
5.1 Right to object to be tracked
The right not to be tracked remains with the Visitors. If you wish to stop web tracking, please contact us.
5.2 Right to access to and control personal data
Although we collect anonymous Visitor information at most times, you are still entitled to:
- Delete information: Visitors are free to clear the browser cookie of the connection devices.
- Modify or rectify information: Visitors can request us through the website to modify, update, or rectify your information, especially when the information contains any errors.
- Object or limit use of information: You may request use to stop using all or part of your personal data, or limit our use thereof.
- Access to or obtain your information: You may request us to provide a copy of your personal data, and may request us to provide the copy of personal data in a machine-readable format.
6.Other Important Notes
6.1 Data protection
In order to maintain website security, and ensure that this service website can be provided continuously, we provide the following security measures:
- Install firewalls to prevent illegal invasion, destruction or theft of information, avoid illegal use of website, and protect your interests.
- Conduct daily back-ups.
- Run weakness screening, enhance the security of the operating system and the web server.
6.2 Cross-border transmission
As stated in paragraph 4.1, the personal data collected by our website services are solely for internal purposes. All network communications of direct or cross-border transmission of personal data occur under an encrypted environment for secure internet connection such as SSL or HTTPS. All communications are subject to the SSL 2048 bit encryption to ensure data security throughout transmission.