MP1419RE-Payment NFC Card Reader- Multifunction Desktop Type
- Supports ISO14443A A/B, Mifare® and ISO15693 cards.
- Compliant with NFC standard (Reader/writer mode) protocol.
- Incorporates 10 SAM slots for the ticket safety module.
- 4 programmable LED lights
- 1 programmable buzzer
- Incorporates RS232 and USB communication interfaces for easy integration with payment terminals and cash registers.
- Incorporates 1 MicroSD Card slot.
- Incorporates 1 white backlit, 128 x 64 dots LCD.
- LCD supports QR Code display and supports display of two languages. (English and Traditional Chinese (Big5))
- Passive key protection mechanism.
- Supports integration of multiple ticket systems.
- Tested by UnionPay Level-1 / Level-2
- Tested by EMV Level-1
E-Payment NFC Card Reader-Multifunction Desktop Type (MP1419R) is an NCC, UnionPay and EMV certified NFC e-payment desktop card reader developed based on the 13.56MHz RFID technology and conforms to ISO 14443A/B guidelines and the Mifare standard. It is compliant with the proximity ticket read/write sensing standard and safety level guidelines of the EasyCard certification and has a passive key protection mechanism.
The E-Payment NFC Card Reader-Multifunction Desktop Type supports plug and play without installing any driver. It is equipped with 4 LED lights, 1 buzzer, and 1 high resolution LCD screen with QR code to display the status of the card reader. The 2 line LCD screen can display Chinese and English. 10 built-in SAM slots are equipped to support tickets from up to 10 ticket vendors simultaneously under highly safe contactless operation.
The E-Payment NFC Card Reader-Multifunction Desktop Type read/write tags quickly and effectively with a speed up to 424Kbps. Depending on the tag, the maximum tag reading distance is 100mm. The built-in functions of auto tag type identification and reading conflict prevention can ensure card reading is done correctly and smoothly.
The E-Payment NFC Card Reader-Multifunction Desktop Type supports USB and RS232 communication interfaces to connect cash registers, PCs, or controllers. An SDK is available for customers to develop products rapidly.
- Electronic ticketing
- Parking and toll collection
- Digital wallet
- Identification and access management
Contactless PICC/PCD protocol
ISO 14443A/B (T=CL)
Mifare® standard protocol
NFC standard(Reader mode)
Data transfer Interface
RS232 ( Baud rate 9600 bps ~ 115200 bps)
Contact SAM Card
10 SAM Slots
Strict ISO7816-3 compliance T=0 及 T=1
Human Machine Interface
one 240×128 dot-matrix LCD screen with white back-light
one programmable Buzzer
four programmable LEDs (Red, Yellow, Blue, Green)
|DC5V / 500mA|
Operating Temperature : 0°C ~ 70°C
Storage Temperature : -15°C ~ 70°C
Operating Relative Humidity : 5% ~ 95% RH non-condensing
|160.0mm(Length) x 92.0mm(Width) x 42.0mm(Height)|