MiTAC-Synnex Group was founded over sixty years ago. Its business includes computer, consumer electronics, IT channel, system integration, software R&D, petroleum chemical, special gas and food. MiTAC-Synnex Group built a new unity building in Nangang. Six subsidiaries, including Mitac Holdings Corp., MiTac, Synnex, SYNNEX Corp., IUPC Group and Linde LienHwa. All of these are international enterprises with branches and many employees all over Taiwan and around the world. Each has their own ERP system. Therefore, the primary issue of MiTAC-Synnex Group is effective management.
All subsidiaries of MiTAC-Synnex Group are international enterprises with branches and many employees all over Taiwan and around the world. All of those companies have an ERP system, which makes integration difficult and causes the management of the building and internal management of the company contradict with each other. Integration of meal order at the company cafeteria and the access control of door access, attendance, elevator and parking lot, are required. Employee turnover in some external and overseas branches of these subsidiaries require system management. The structure of the complex multinational corporation needs a safe, impeccable management system and mechanism.
Administration efficiency and safety issues
- Most of the subsidiaries are multinational corporations and their systems are scattered.
- Each subsidiary has lots of employees and a complex hierarchy. Information on staff transfer and change cannot be updated in a synchronized manner.
Synchronization issues of cross information system
- Systems of subsidiaries work independently. Centralized management and integration are difficult.
- Real-time information transfer is impossible and it takes a great amount of time for repetitive management, leading to security loopholes.
Integration difficulties of needs and information
- Integration of needs from different parties is impossible. The priority depends on the demand time.
- Vague system performance: Staffs and equipment are idle. The system and resource cannot be utilized effectively.
The IP-based centralized RFID system structure is adopted to integrate in SSO centralized system management to provide an advanced integrated SMS that meets the requirement of a multinational corporation headquarter. This solution aims to enhance impeccable security facilities, guarantee the safety of staff members and properties of enterprise groups. It achieves great and effective management of a given enterprise group through its corresponding software functions and data analysis.
Enterprise groups are multinational, cross-enterprise, cross-branch and cross-departmental, they adopt hierarchical management and have numerous staffs and peripherals. Enterprises can effectively control all companies and reduce resource consumption via the RDIF centralized system management. This solution thoroughly utilizes the Ethernet and RFID information technology to build a swift, prompt, fast and safe access environment service for group employees, allowing resource sharing and collaboration. The solution integrates and connects service systems of the group to form an application environment with integrated resources. Enterprises can use this solution to build a safe, convenient, effective and web-based application system platform, boosting overall competitiveness of organization.
Full utilization of resources
- Integrates and utilizes resources of cross-enterprise groups and reduces the management cost.
- Increases the utilization of resources of group headquarter and therefore reduces the idle time of staffs and equipment of the unit.
Multinational, cross-enterprise system service enhance the management quality
- Cuts down management time and enhances system process, progress and staff control.
- Achieves electronic organization management.
High integration of system enhance the performance of operating and management
- Utilizes the Ethernet and RFID information technology to build a safe office environment.
- Achieves humanistic management goal allowing users to use all functions with just one card and share the system with others.
- Builds a swift, prompt, fast and safe access environment for group employees, allowing resource sharing and collaboration.
- Intensifies the performance of all units and information system to achieve the most effective information and privilege management.
- Enhances the management quality and efficiency and strengthens overall competitiveness of organization.