Giant is a leader in the global bike manufacturing industry. It is ranked on the top 5 "Branding Taiwan Brand Value Survey" and the brand value is up to US$ 476 billion. Giant was a 100% export-oriented OEM bike manufacturer during its early days after its establishment. It created Giant Bicycle Co. Pty. Ltd. in 1981, which has become a famous global bike brand. Giant bikes are sold in 39 countries across Europe, Asia, Americas, Pacific, Africa and Middle East. Giant supply all types of bike products and have a complete group structure, from basic models, including recreational bikes and ladies bikes, to professional models, including mountain bikes and racing bikes. Our structure covers from material, production and marketing. Giant has long explored the bike industry, high reputation and great know-how for it to understand user needs.
- We successfully cooperated with YouBike on the BOT project.
- Microprogram worked closely with Giant.
- Microprogram has professional technologies in smart bike and makes efforts in providing the IoT solution of software-hardware integration.
Giant hopes to create a wonderful cycling lifestyle and share the happiness of cycling with bikers. In November 2013, Liu Jin Biao, the former President of Giant, stated that he wishes to build a deeper connection with customers, "It would be great that customers and us are on the same page and they would recognize, admire and ride our bike!" Microprogram, as an industry partner of enterprises, sets "better user experience" and "comprehensive digitalization upgrade" as our main goals to help partners build customer identification. We achieve this goal by introducing technological service and integrating big data analysis and smart technology of IoT. The issues and solutions are as follows:
|The warranty card in hard copy is easily lost.||Our solution can make electronic copies of the warranty cards in hard copy.|
|Bike delivery is complicate and time-consuming, which is a waste of labor and time cost.||Our solution optimizes and simplifies bike delivery to save the time for purchase and delivery.|
|Member data is scattered in service spots. It is difficult to read the data and the operation becomes more complicated.||We propose the idea of integrated system service to unify the account and management.|
|Bike theft rate is high and brings up the concern of human safety.||Our solution puts alert functions for theft prevention and bike crash.|
|We need to increase the connection with users and strengthen the emotional bond.||This solution plans the "CRM Biker Big Data Management Platform" to carry out "user-oriented" exploration and development by using data effectively. This solution aims to meet market trends and user needs.|
- We implement the IoT technology into the cycling service and we are the first company in the industry that creates a system service that integrates the information electronically.
- With our smart theft alarm function, bikers won't need to worry about losing the bike. They can also activate the calling signal for emergency bike crash.
- We create the CRM Biker Big Data Management Platform, introduce big data analysis and provide the overall service management of various RideLife products.
- The digital shores have ten thousands of members and the customer satisfaction reaches 95%.
Our solution has creative features, "safety, all-roundness, sensitivity". They describe how RideLife - Bike e-service guard and accompany users like a family member.
- "Safe", happy biking
◎ Unlike commercially available cadence sensors, ARS has alert functions and shock detection sensors. Therefore, bikers can use the safety mechanism including theft alert and calling signal for bike crash. ARS is the first cadence sensor in the world with these functions.
◎ ARS can be embedded into the bike, unlike conventional cadence sensors. It is globally certified and it doesn't affect the aesthetics of the outlook.
◎ ARS supports ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 transmission. It significantly optimizes the transmission speed and power consumption.
◎ RideLife app and web provide photo functions and connect up to 8 cycling records. Users can use them to share the cycling status and data records on the social media.
- "All-round" digital upgrade
◎ Our solution combines member services from various channels. Users can look up information quickly via app, website and store.
◎ The digital store digitizes the process of bike purchase and closely connects the biker, bike and Giant dealer. It creates a smooth, quick consumption experience.
◎ We connect 100% of data to the cloud and provide electronic bike purchase process and e-warranty cards. Therefore, we can reduce data error rate and printing cost.
- "Sensing" the member's needs
◎ CRM Biker Big Data Management Platform offers functions including the statistical analysis for the transaction on the shop warranty card, member data search, RideLife site management and real-time broadcasting notice management.
◎ This platform keeps up with the cycling condition of the user, sends real-time reminders for repair and maintenance, and builds a personal "all-round" after-sale service.
◎ This platform analyzes the trend and biking behavior trend via data analysis and help corporations predict new business models effectively.
ARS (Alarm Ride Sense) Bluetooth alert sensing device
- We offer speed and cadence records and provides users with innovative smart services, including the smart theft alarm, bike-searching bell, bike crash notice, and lost and found. We offer all-around safety protection during cycling.
CRM Biker Big Data Management Platform
- We offer the "CRM Biker Big Data Management Platform" to bike companies. This platform offers functions including the statistical analysis management for the transaction on the shop warranty card, member data search management, RideLife site management and real-time broadcasting notice management. We analyze biking behavior trends via data analysis and statistical application, help corporations use big data effectively and predict how we will refine new business models and values.
RideLife app and website
- RideLife app and website help bikers complete up to 8 cycling records. They connect to Bluetooth devices to offer more cycling services. Bikers can share their status to social media websites (Facebook, Google+ and Strava) via app, connect with other bikers and record the fun cycling life.
Mobile e-warranty card
- Bikers can check their information on the bike and the e-warranty card via their RideLife app and website. We provide electronic warranty cards and users won't need to worry about losing the warranty card.
- We digitize the process of bike purchase and closely connect the biker, bike and Giant dealer. From purchase, record lookup and after-sale service, the user can use the same account for the shop, website and mobile app. We integrate physical and virtual optimization services and create a smooth, quick consumption experience.